Innovate, Lead, Succeed!
Prepared Foods' 2013 New Products Conference is the food & beverage industry's premier event, where R&D, Marketing and Executive Management professionals gather to gain valuable insights into new food and beverage products and exciting new consumer trends around the world.
Register Early and Save! Register before July 19, 2013 and to receive our EARLY BIRD discount of $1,095 !!
See Hotel and Transportation page for special discounts on hotel and airfare.
2013 Keynote Address
Innovate Like an Emerging Company
Philip & Gayle Tauber, Co-Founders, Kashi Company
Gayle and Philip Tauber co-founded one of the nation’s more popular natural food brands and regard their laser-sharp focus on unmet needs as the true key to their success. Such a focus led to on-the-spot innovating, a strategy that may seem the provenance of small companies, but one which can give any size entity the daring of an emerging company.
4000 Coronado Bay Rd
Coronado, CA 92118
Website | Map
Be sure to mention New Products Conference to receive our group rate of $199.00 per night + tax!
Reserve A Room
2013 Call for Entries
For the past ten years, Prepared Foods has co-sponsored the Spirit of Innovation Awards recognizing innovation in new product development. With our partner, Ventura Foods, Prepared Foods recognizes creativity and teamwork with awards in two categories, Retail and Foodservice.
• The winners will be presented at the 31st Prepared Foods New Products Conference at a very special Spirit of Innovation Awards Ceremony.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Kashi Company Co-Founders share their story
- PepsiCo/Quaker Oats unveils what’s new in health & wellness
- Hear from the CEO of MilkPEP
- IRI shares the products driving sales beyond their initial launches
- Mintel presents Adopt, Adapt, Improve
- Learn how emerging brands build value and why big brands buy them
- General Mills shares continuous improvement processes that increase success
- Understand new food safety rules and their impact on product development
- Kraft Foods shares their innovation journey
- Restaurant to Retail: Hands-on Workshop