Food & Beverage Product Development Leaders Share Success Stories
Prepared Foods' 33rd annual New Products Conference is the food & beverage industry's premier event for gaining valuable insights into global new product introductions, culinary advances and emerging consumer trends.
Innovation: What Food & Beverage Leaders Can Learn From Other Sectors
Kevin McGovern, Co-Founder, SoBe Beverages; Chairman of McGovern Capital
Kevin McGovern knows innovation—from beverages to bytes. He has founded more than 15 companies, seven of which have become world/category leaders. In addition to founding SoBe Beverages (sold to PepsiCo), McGovern, now chairman of McGovern has led successful new ventures in carbon air/water purification filters, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) patents and even nanotechnology research. McGovern will help NPC attendees look outside the sector to identify other innovative best practices.
Food and beverage industry leaders convened at the 2014 New Products Conference to share ideas and gain insights on consumer trends. View highlights of this outstanding program.
- CEO, President, Vice Presidents of R&D
- CEO, President, Vice Presidents of Innovation
- Vice Presidents of Sales & Marketing
- Product Developers
- Food and Beverage Formulators
- Food Scientists
- Food Ingredient Suppliers
Top Reasons to Attend
- Hear from Food & Beverage Product Development Leaders
- Health & Wellness Trends
- Consumer Insights
- Best Practices in Product Development Innovation
- The Spirit of Innovation Awards
- New Product Introductions
- Taste Dozens of New Products From Around the World
- Network With Your Peers
- Enjoy Fabulous and Creative Meals